You can count on our team of Inside Sales Professionals to work with your needs in mind. If you require support on any of the products that we represent, our dedicated team will work diligently to get you the information you need.
You're in good hands with our team.
Icon Agency has experience in design assist projects working with Mechanical Contractors, Engineers, Architects, and Designers. Regardless of the size of your project, feel free to contact our Design Services for assistance in product selection and specification details. We will work in partnership with you for projects big or small in the Province of BC to help specify the products that we represent.
Some of the projects we have assisted with include Hospitals, Schools, Commercial / Residential towers, Sport Complex, Universities, Dormitory Housing, Prisons and much much more.
Icon Agency is dedicated to training our partners and offers a comprehensive set of Lunch and Learn presentation for the Products that we represent. If your organization just needs a quick training session for an individual, we can also provide one on one training. Regardless of the size of the group, please contact Icon Agency to request product training in any of the following areas. If there is specific training you would like that is not listed, please know that we will be happy to cater a training session to fit your needs.
Backflow Prevention Training:
- What is Backflow?
- How does Backflow Occur?
- What types of prevention are available?
- The Benefits or Zurn Wilkins Products.
UV Treatment with Viqua:
- What is in your drinking water?
- How to choose a proper UV Reactor.
- Why do I need filtration?
- How does a water softener work?
Pressure Reduction and Automatic Control Valves:
- What is the difference between an ACV and a PRV?
- How to Size an ACV/PRV.
- Why do I need a Low-Flow Bypass?
- What are the flow requirements of the Bypass?
Zurn Commercial Brass and Fixtures:
- The benefit of Zurn’s Paired Performance.
- “LL” (Long Life) battery option for faucets and flush valves.
- 1.1 GPF Flush Valve Technology.
- New Evergreen High Efficiency Condensing Boiler 220 – 399 MBH
- ECO Boiler for smaller applications 70, 110, and 155 MBH
Giant Water Heater
- Water Heating 101 for residential applications
MAAX / Novanni / Belanger
- Training for fixture selections in Single or Multi Family housing projects.
- What is PPR and where is it applicable?
- How is the product fused together (Hands-On